Online CopyWriter Course
Learn to write for your web pages
Great websites happen when professional web design is married to professional online writing.
The web content conundrum
Web designers ask clients to provide their own web copy about as often as clients ask web designers to provide web copy. Herein lies the conundrum:
- professional web designers design great websites
- business people (clients) tend to focus on their core business, not writing
- rarely do web designers or clients have the time or desire to write online copy
Online copywriting is different than writing for print. One must be mindful of the audience and search engines. Fortunately, online writing is a process that you can learn. At Writing Web Words in Toronto, we show web designers and website owners how to write for the web.
With Writing Web Words, you’ll learn how to:
- recognize differences between well-written and poorly written online copy
- write effective copy for your audience
- optimize website copy for your audience and search engines
- become an effective online copywriter in a short time
Our training includes:
- customized learning based on individual web goals and needs
- live phone or online training*
- best practices for writing web copy that gets results
- developing web copy ideas and topics to write about
*If you reside in The Greater Toronto Area, on-site web copy training is available.
In the end, you’ll enjoy a deeper understanding of how to write effective web copy for your website, resulting in increased confidence in your web writing skills.
Find out how our online writing course in Toronto can help you write effective web content and copy
by Contacting Us Today